ZUKA TOOLS were created in Oregon in 2012 with the mission of providing the professional industry worldwide with high-quality and reasonable priced instruments for treatment of soft tissue injuries.
Our instruments are used by thousands of clinicians around the world. They can be used with different techniques such as IASTM, Myofascial Release, or Medical/Orthopedic Massage to breakdown fascial restrictions, enhance athletic performance or remove unwanted scar tissue on patients.
As a clinician you can resolve pain and tightness in the body. This approach to fascia work reduces friction which allows preciseness, sensitivity and depth that cannot be accomplished with the hands, knuckles, or elbows.
Zuka Tools make it easier to detect and treat fascia dysfunction. They magnify the abnormalities (scars, restrictions and adhesions) in the fascia and make it easier to locate the area to treat. This allows a more efficient treatment. The goal is to trigger an inflammatory healing response. This will stimulate the production of new collagen and proper, more functional, less painful healing.
Clinician Benefits when Using Zuka Tools
- Decreases overall time of treatment
- Prevents hand/wrist injuries while performing soft tissue treatment
- Fast ROI (return of investment)
- Get more referrals and increase revenue
- No certification required
- No licensing/rental fees
- No contracts
- Allows faster rehabilitation/recovery
- Reduces need for anti-inflammatory medication or surgery
- Resolves chronic conditions thought to be permanent
- Patients can continue to engage in everyday activities
Common Issues Treated
- Cervical sprain/strain (neck pain)
- Lumbar sprain/strain (back pain)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (wrist pain)
- Plantar Fasciitis (foot pain)
- Lateral Epicondylitis (tennis elbow)
- Medial Epicondylitis (golfer’s elbow)
- Rotator Cuff Tendinitis (shoulder pain)
- Patellofemoral Disorders (knee pain)
- Achilles Tendinitis (ankle pain)
- Scar Tissue
- Trigger Finger
- Shin Splints
For additional questions contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org OR at 832-519-8161